Help Support Your Pup’s Behavior With Furvor’s Calming Chew
Does your pup get stressed easily? Furvor's Calming Chew is what your pup needs, temporarily calming a dog’s demeanor! Our Calming chews are scientifically formulated and packed with thiamine, chamomile, ginger, l-theanine, l- tryptophan and melatonin to help relax your dog when it comes to vet trips, car rides, storms, separation, fireworks—or just about any other high stress situation. It’s that whole “big things come in small packages” in a really tasty treat. Read on to learn more about the Calming Chew and how it can help your pup stay happy and healthy!
What is in the Calming chew?
- Thiamine. Also known as Vitamin B1. Thiamine helps ease symptoms of stress and anxiety while stabilizing mood.
- Chamomile. A calming herb that may help reduce hyperactivity and soothe stressed behavior.
- Collagen Peptides. Helps support overall health, energy levels and digestive system function.
- Passion Flower & Ginger. Natural calming agents that help support the level of GABA in our pet’s brains providing calming benefits for stressors like separation anxiety.
- Valerian Root. An herbal root that may help dogs maintain a relaxed disposition when coping with external stressors.
- Ginger. May help soothe upset stomach and nausea systems by supporting the digestive process.
- L-Theanine & L-Tryptophan. Amino acids that support relaxation and balanced behavior without drowsiness.
- Melatonin. A hormone that exists naturally in both people and pets that helps regulate their circadian rhythm. Its low inclusion provides a mild sedative benefit to help manage stress symptoms.
What makes us different?
We are passionate about the benefits of bone broth – a natural elixir for our dogs. We took the main protein in our bone broth (collagen) and put it in all our chews. And we used a unique marine-based collagen vs. traditional bovine to provide the benefits of Types I-IV for your dog’s health. This also links to one of our core values - learn from nature and refine with science.
We are one of the only soft chews to incorporate collagen across the full product line. It’s the most abundant protein in your pet’s body, found in their skin, fur, bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage and more, which is why we incorporate so much in every bite. Each chew contains 50mg of types I-IV collagen peptides. It provides the structure, connective tissues and strength needed for physical activity. It also helps support strong cartilage, healthy inflammatory response for joint-related discomfort, and maintain muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage after exertion. Check out the video from our founder about soft chews to learn more!
How often should I give my dog the Calming chew?
These chews are crafted to be functional and offer nutritional benefits beyond those other treats offer, so it’s important to make sure you’re not overfeeding these chews to your furry friends! Begin with half the suggested dose and gradually increase to the suggested daily amount. Amounts can be split between AM and P.M
Not only does the Calming Chew provide a delicious soft chew for your pup, it also gives them essential nutrition for reducing anxiety and stress. This soft chew has been formulated with the highest quality ingredients to make sure your pup gets the best support. We hope you take the opportunity to experience the benefits of our Calming chews and help your pup live a happy and healthy life. Check out our 30-day challenge if you want to try us out and see improved health and happiness in your pup in 30 days or less!